Big West 2019 Cabin List

Samyania

Scholar
Hello Fortannis!

Here is the cabin list for the upcoming Big West regional event! I have done my level best to reconcile everyone's many requests, but I may have inadvertently done a bad.
If you are placed somewhere you know you will feel uncomfortable, please reach out to me in whatever way you feel most comfortable (Discord is the worst way, but I will try), including emailing samyania at Gmail, and I will get you somewhere you will not be uncomfortable!
The caveat to this is that, as you can see, space is extremely tight. I can swap individuals or even exchanges of people, but if you have 20 friends, I cannot get you all in a cabin together (unless you have 12 cots and/or like stacking).
Please also feel free to ask me any questions about the cabins or your placement, and I will try my level best to answer them.

THE LIST HAS BEEN CHANGED AS OF 06/14 1300 PDT

I was just wondering what the beds were like. Are they the thin vinyl covered ones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This site has panoramas of all of the parts of Millersylvania, including the inside of an example cabin (some of them look a little different, but yours is about like this one I think, and the bunks are about the same). The mattress is vinyl but not particularly thin, and the bunks have a ledge that goes about halfway up the mattress). I bring a Twin XL fitted sheet and a quilt and that works pretty well.

Did that answer your question? Possibly over-answer it?

That’s the perfect amount of information. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THE LIST HAS BEEN CHANGED AS OF 06/20 1050 PDT

THE LIST HAS BEEN CHANGED AS OF 06/20 1140 PDT

Things are COMPLEX.

THE LIST HAS BEEN CHANGED AS OF 06/20 1155 PDT

THE LIST YADDA YADDA 06/20 1215 PDT

Last edited:
Back