Big West 2019 - Visitor Assistance Program

Draven

Count
Hello again!

In order to make your visit to the Seattle chapter less stressful, I'm developing a resource for you all! For example, maybe you'll be looking to borrow a weapon, or a sleeping bag, or are needing a place to crash before/after the event. Maybe you need transportation to and/or from your airport.

I'm going to be putting together a group that should make it easy to coordinate meeting those needs, assuming you do not already have local resources at your disposal! For those who don't, and need some help, please feel free to reach out to me so that I can get you in contact with someone that can fill that need.

Please note that I cannot guarantee that all needs can be met, but I will do my darndest to get you the help you need!

We look forward to hosting you!

I also appreciate anyone from chapters outside of Seattle for sharing this announcement to their respective chapters. :)

So! Question! Considering options on how to get to your wonderful city... what are the odds a fella like me could get transport from the airport to the site? And if so, how many could be accommodated in such a way?

So! Question! Considering options on how to get to your wonderful city... what are the odds a fella like me could get transport from the airport to the site? And if so, how many could be accommodated in such a way?

Howdy!

We’ve generally been able to arrange transport from Sea-Tac to site. I would be happy to assist in providing specific arrangements!

I’ll PM you to get details. :)

Some of us coming from Calgary will have Tinkering. Unfortunately, real lockpicks aren't legal for the unwashed masses. Will it be possible to pick up a loaner set and get a crash course on their use?

Hey! Invite me to this group please, traveling in with 5-7 or so from the east coast :)

Add me as well please. 2 in my group.

Hey. I am just looking for some possible assistance for going to event. I am from Calgary.

A ride from the Airport. Then a ride back to the Pike Market area. Then possibly a blanket and Pillow. I am not sure how much space the people driving my stuff will have for that

I don't have any set times as of yet. I was going to try booking around other people. If I can find a ride I am also going to be spending a couple days after event in Seattle.

Personally off that Thursday. I am trying to be in site early, as I have a lot to pick up
So if your flight is reasonably early I can get you.

The return to pike place is not something I am comfortable doing. I am borrowing my dads truck, its rather large and I am uncomfortable driving it in downtown seattle

I'm looking for car rental carpool or a ride from the airport.
Andrea/Gertude dwarf
Formally Lilly
Formally Gorka

I'm looking for car rental carpool or a ride from the airport.
Andrea/Gertude dwarf
Formally Lilly
Formally Gorka

:D :D :D

Can vouch, legit human.

Still looking for a ride to and from airport.

pick up time at about 10am on Thursday.

Need to be back at the airport 2pm on Sunday.

I can take some transit with guidance of a good location to go to get myself farther from the airport for simpler pick up.

Thanks,
Andrea Rye playing Gertude the Dwarf

Not sure if something has been sent, but I haven't received anything yet

I'm sending out messages for anyone I felt needed any confirmation!

The following sheet has been created to track needs for visitors:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13YWeK06UkXuhd84jyoYts05nksgk-R8axChe0H9axdo/edit?usp=sharing

This list is editable by anyone who has access to the link, though if you edit it, please send me a message that you are claiming a need or listing one. If I do not get a message, I will try to reach you, but I really want to try to keep the list orderly and trackable on my end.

This also means that if you've already worked something out with visitors that haven't gone through the program, please add that contribution to the sheet in the appropriate section and let me know.

If your contribution isn't tracked on the sheet, I will be unable to get you compensation, and I don't want anyone to miss out!

Back