Big Winter Write Up: Official Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayden

Scholar
Hey Guys!

This hopefully is the post you've been waiting for!

We've put out several options for you to chose to get started on this adventure. Please let us know which option you would like to follow!

If you don't like any of those options and you have plans of your own, let us know that too!!

We look forward to all the wonderful submissions!

For all the details please check the out here! viewtopic.php?f=111&t=12991

So any word on when we might get it....I really need my fix.... :funny:

This is being finished up as we speak. It got delayed to to outside circustances. And not we are working on the finishing touches. I expect to be able to send it out mid week.

Thank you all for your patience,

Tim Curry

Kool....need fix.. :blink: :wacko: :blink:

:blink: :noway: :blink: ..... :tears: ....soon???

:unsure: :unsure:

Much apologies. I said I would get it out last week, but then didn't. We are finalizing and editing. Trying to put out a great thing. Sorry once again for the delay.

We will get you your fix!

Tim Curry

:whaa: :whaa: :shock: :shock: :noway: :noway: :tears: :tears: :yes: :yes:

:thumbsup:

very nice!!! Loved it!!

question, If I provided an e-mail address could I request a copyt of it for me and the wife to read that way we might be able to see what is happening in your corner of the world??

The Writeup has gone out to those who participated first. It will be available to the public, but we wanted to give them a chance for a first read.

If you send emails to Crossroadsplot(at)gmail(dot)com we will make sure to send you a copy.

REALLY enjoying reading this! Large thanks to all who put the time in to make it happen! 

Scott.
Ps now UBER-mega jazzed for the opener!

Wow, that was pretty epic. We are mighty impressed with the effort you all have put into this.

This was an amazing writeup, I'm humbled to have my character be part of something so great! It was agony seeing I'd gotten it first thing this morning and then having to wait till I finally got home from work to read it, but it was SO worth the wait! Thank you to all the writers who put what shows as being a lot of effort in to this, I really can't wait to get down there with my son for the kids event and thank you guys in person :)

Great job again!
~Stacey

To all who wanted a copy of the Big Winter Writeup but have not yet recieved a copy yet, for whatever reason. Please email crossroadsplot(AT)gmail(dot)com and we'll be glad to send a copy your way.

Due to a small editorial oops, a correction was made to the "story telling" a refference to Peloquin was corrected to properly match his Race.

Also as a note. The narrative that takes place is not written down. Parts of the story might have been heard from people telling them. However, the final poem at the end has been written, and quite possible distributed. The Saga of Hiranya Navsuk is now a tail being told, even among some humans!

Hope you all enjoy!

::does a happy snoopy dance::

So glad y'all like it!

I assure you, that's just the beginning of all the shenanigans we're putting together for our PCs and the LARP kids this year. Good stuff is coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back