Bigger Brood Problem

I kinda like that Idea too... but If we were to go into the cave to find the queen, I would say we all need armor, and courage. I would go if we all organized and prepared to go in. I suggest we hold a Town Meeting over it and discuss what needs to be done in preparation.... more of my copper...

As for the Brood, burning the field will certainly deal with the surface problem - Billy Ray Gepsum, I too will help compensate you for your lost crops and the price of removing you to different lands. However, Brood often burrow into the earth and build their hives below ground. I suspect this is just one of their access points. We need to locate all their tunnels, collapse them, and burn out the primary nest in order to quench their growth. Hennessy, I've heard you are an engineer of uncommon quality: what would you need to undertake such a task?

Dramthin Hartsboon
Simple Keeper of the Tainted Grove

I would be voluneering as one of your archers for the task. If it shall indeed be undertaken, you shall need all the help you can get, nye?

With the help of Lady Fallingstar and some merchants from Icenia, I've been able to lay my hands on a quantity of Purify Potions for when we eventually deal with the Brood. I've also discussed surgical techniques for implanted victims with Mara Glenback - I suggest any healer who has a knack with a scalpel confer with her before attempting an extraction, she has a wealth of experience on the topic. Anyone who knows or believes they may be implanted should speak with her. We're also looking for any animals which may have interacted with the brood, contact either of us if you think you know of some.

We still, however, could use a quantity of Poison Shield potions and any other gear which will help combat the creature's toxins. Oh, and a plan, we could use that too. Has anyone been able to locate other Hive entrances or has insight how to deal with this pestilence?

Dramthin Hartsboon
Simple Keeper of the Tainted Grove

Back