Billie Creek Work Days

Kitaruen

Knight
The Midwest Owner Council will be hosting work days on August 13th and 14th which fall on a Saturday and Sunday respectively. These workdays will be designed around cleaning up the site, finishing the shower house, and cleaning up several sleeping buildings to be used for sleeping. The Site Manager will direct you, provide supplies, and tools. You just need a can do attitude and to be there. We are asking for a 4-8 hour shift whatever your able to do. Come out Saturday only, Sunday only, or Both! Whatever time you can give will be appreciated. There is a prereg on the CMA, please note this is not an event in any way just a handy way to track who is coming.

You will be paid 4 Dragon Stamps, 16 goblin stamps from all three chapters per hour you work.

Also anyone who works will get invited to a private mod day to be run in Lasalle, IL later this year.

Work will start between 8AM-10AM EST each day and continue till the current tasks are done. But if you need to come later or leave early thats fine, just let us know in the prereg so we can plan accordingly.

The registration will close so to speak on the 7th as that is when I will tell the site how many people to expect and sort out to do lists.

Last edited:
If you prereg make sure to select NPC (I didn't and figured it wouldn't matter) since the cma seems to not like trying to PC this event very much. (400 error)

Last day to prereg for this. Your welcome to just show up as well but I will be speaking to the site manager tomorrow to try and figure out where to put the work power best.

For those of us that are camping, what is the food situation? Are we going to need to bring our own?

I would say bring your own. Or plan on heading into town for main meals.

Back