Binks!!!!

If anyone see or speaks to Binks, please let him know that the Brotherhood needs to speak with right away.

Cosmic timing. I was planning on swinging by the harbor later and seeing if his boat was in dock. Join me.

Sam,

Zorry I couldn't join you last gathering after our vantastic night of drinking vith zhe Brotherhood days prior. Zits veen pretty busy around here. How did zhe you-know-what performance go? Hopefully he liked zit!

A simple sailor,
Binks

Binks, I scowl at you.

Zhou must forgive the curiousity, vut I have a few questions:

1) Why are zou scowling at me?
2) Who are you?
3) Why are zou scowling at me?

A simply confused Bard,
Binks

Forgive me, I shouldn't be scowling at you. I met someone or something that was claiming to be you in wayside this last weekend and was assaulted from behind from this being along with my mate and comrades. Later on in the night during our late night mission it happened again. I later realized it was a doppelganger and not you.

I apologize for the knee jerk reaction to seeing your signature. My name is Neolani.

We are starting to see more of the Binks dopplegangers, than Binks himself it seems. Apologies in advance if I start seeming less cordial the next few times you are in town....

-Enan Bluewater

Keeper informs me zit was probably sometime last year on zhe Isle of Thonesh when I met Cladus and taught zhim zhe ways of adventure...or more zhan likely when Claudia had me meet with zer friends, and zhen I sang to her a vittle and gave her my hat because she wanted to wear it.

Note to self, don't give zhe hat avay.

Lord Bluewater, I'm not sure when I'll be back in town, but perhaps we can establish a keyword zhat only zhe 2 of us vould know, or vis zhere an easier vay to tell the difference between normal good vooking Binks and slightly lesser good vooking Binks? Oh zhe stories and songs we could do vith a 5 Binks Quintet...I'm loving zhe thought of zit!

- A simple dreamer,
Binks

So, zis it agreed zat I'm not vonger in danger? Or vill I need to continue to be cautious? I hope in 3 months vhen I travel to Valdanis that I won't be in zhe same scenario....

-Binks
A simple man of caution

I vill ve in Valdaniz az vell, have no fear I vill know if you are falze or true. It vill ve good to adventure with vou once more.

your friend
Kit

Back