Bird’s Nest Tavern – for Sale or Lease

LARP Mom

Artisan
My Dear Fellow Adventurers,

I will no longer be operating the Bird’s Nest Tavern and am putting it up for Sale or Lease.

This does not mean that I will no longer be joining you on Market Days, it just means that I will no longer be handling the ‘feeding and caring’ for the adventuring community.

I find that the duties of running the Tavern are detracting me from setting my sites on more politically important endeavors and from taking a larger role in other important tasks.

It is my hope that Goodwoman Johanna, who has been most helpful in recent market gatherings, will be interested in purchasing or leasing the Bird’s Nest Tavern from me.

Otherwise, if any of you know of anyone who would be interested in the purchase or lease of the Tavern please have them contact me via messenger.

Respectfully,

--> Socora

hhhmmmmm........... I wonder who will be serving food this coming market day....?

While I make no claim to be a cook there are a few old family recipes I'm thinking about sharing with the town.

One is simply a snack and is candied bacon. I had a nasty run in vith some knights down in Terna who thought I was putting euphoria into it because people wanted so much.

Zeh second is a creamy ham and potato soup that is full and hearty. Though excellent there was no euphoria incident both zis particular dish. For those that don't eat meat it shouldn't be to hard to adapt into a vegetarian dish.

That's all I have and I'm not very much an up getter earlier I wouldn't count on me for much else. That's all I suppose.

-Beryl R.T.

My Dearest Socora, I would LOVE to try to fill your shoes as the next tavern keep. Although, it is with much wisdom that I realize I could never replace you and can only do my best to continue to serve the community. We will need to work out the details of the sale or lease since my family's meager savings are back at the farm. I will need to be absent to tend to farm matters occasionally so I will be looking for help. Thank you for the opportunity to continue the "Bird's Nest Tavern".
Warmest regards,
Johanna Brooks

SOLD!!

A "Lease to Buy" contract has been signed with Goodwoman Johanna Brooks for the purchase of the Birds Nest Tavern and, as all who were at the July Gathering can attest, it was a good match.

--> Socora

Back