Blacksmithing Services Needed?

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Greeting,

A while back in my homeland of Rumeria I met a few people who visit your land often, Gerty Clayheart and Zakar. They talked a bit about this land and Ive decided to pay it a visit.

Does anyone require Blacksmithing services? I would label myself as a Master of sorts. I saw Zakar do it and spent every moment trying to build up my skill instead of other focuses.

Right now I planned to make a lot of arrows, but would rather put my use to other task. Please let me know if anything is needed.

Cass

I'll take a pair of longswords and shields.

If anyone else needs something basic and doesn't have the coin speak up and I'll cover the cost for you.

-Kallith Toovir

Hello Cass,

I could use several arrows. I’ve seen to have lost my stock pile of arrows. How many arrows can you make for a gold?

Peter Dhugan

Unfortunately I don't have a workshop yet, but I hope to change that in the event I take a liking to this town.

Kallith: 1.6g for 2 Long Swords, 2 Shields.
Peter: 4s for 40 arrows. I can make more if you're willing for batching cost.

- Cass

Baeleon,

I appreciate that. I would be happy to compensate you for the cost if you don't mind waiting until the markets end....assuming I can scrape together the funds by then.

-Cass

Sargeant Dhu'gen,
I am sure that we will have need of your (now actually) legendary skill with the bow. As I said, I will do what I can to provide Cass with a forge. I will also add to your stock of arrows, as much as I am able.

Cass,
Unless others among us have need of your services, I will gladly purchase any arrows that you are able to make after providing for the needs of others.

-Baeleon

GRONK could use a extra suit of armor. If you'll put me at da top of yer list fer da second night of da gaddering I could loan ya half da cost of yer forge. I need like a full suit of scalemail fer Fiona, enough ta take a Lightning Storm.

GRONK

Also a polearm. I tink I'm finally gettin' da hang of usin' dose.

GRONK

Do you have peanuts? Can you roast them in your forge?

Much excite.

Kuyak

GRONK,

I can certainly do that, both without issue, especially with use of a forge.

Kuyak,

I would be happy to bring an assortment of peanuts if that is your fancy.

-Cass

Do you prefer them in shell or out of shell, good Kuyak? I could make note and look for some when I go to market....

Lady Johanna

I need a longbow, and would be willing to pay you handsomely for one, Miss. I should be bringing some raw blacksmiths supplies into town for you to use if you wish. I look forward to seeing you this upcoming market day outside of the dreaming.
Your truly,
Auryn Fairhorn

All forms are good. They are the amnbro-the that all should know. Though shelled less messy.

Kuyak

Are you a teacher of your craft, by chance? I feel it may be useful to have some smithing knowledge in my future.

-Gerard Elderweiss

I unfortnately am not a good teacher. If someone could teach me how to effectively convey my knowledge to others I would appreciate it! Then I can do the same.

I wouldn't have much to teach though, I'm only good at swinging a sword with some strength behind it, and making weapons, armor and drinks.

Cass

Back