Blockade of the Blood Isles

Attention,

Upon orders from his majesty Nathanial Daefell, the Valdanian 2nd Fleet is to be conducting operations in the chain of islands known as the Blood Islands. Our mission is to search and hunt for pirates and other wanted criminals seeking haven in those treacherous waters. All vessels traveling into the area are to be boarded and searched. Those found with evidence of having committed piracy will either be scuttled or taken into custody. The 2nd fleet is setting up a base of operations in the port city of Tartane, found near a cove on the southern tip of the main island. For those interested in helping in the search for these criminals, please report to Captain Bonnie aboard the Valdanian Privateer Swiftwind. The Swiftwind is currently at moor in the harbor at Horn's End.

Normally we would not be able to travel through the treacherous reef system of the Blood Islands, but Captain Bonnie is very familiar with the reefs there. With her help and the blades and spells of a few good men, we should have a fighting chance to finally bring these miscreants to justice and secure the waterways for peaceful passage.

Baron Dartaine, Admiral of the 2nd fleet

P.S. As a warning for those to make the journey. These men are cut throat killers and they will not think twice about slitting your throat and dragging you off into the bushes to die. Only those of a stalwart heart and stomach need apply for this duty. But for those who sign on, the reward should be well worth your time.

You can count on me to do the King's work. Although dwarves are not so fond of boats, I think I have a potion for this. Will one ship be enough to transport all of us?

See you in a few days time at the port, ready to sail.

Many blessings,
Bob

I am interested in lending a hand and I do have my own ship.

I shall nye be in dhe area dhis week's end, but shall later on.

~ Marcena Cenkraea "The Dove" Idumea DagonGaddi
Recent Ambassadore of Salamis

I too May bring my blade for this...Pending circumstance. im not sure if i will be able to bear anymore blood for a time.

Captain Bonnie,

Lifestorm'll happy ta take a ride from ya on da Swiftwind again. We kin provide help if ya need any.

Jehan Wyldweaver

Seneshal of Antrhexia.
Warden of Truth of Andar.

Jehan,

Are you to be in the Blood Isles this market day?

Bob

BtB said:
Jehan,

Are you to be in the Blood Isles this market day?

Bob

Bob,

Ah group of us are.

Ya think ah'd miss seein' every adventurin' high orc west of Prath Moore in all a' Fortannis? Ah think not!

Garmok Stoneskull Rockfist

Back