Bloodmoon Traders Emporium, LLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baligan

AAAAAAAaayyyye!!!

May the earth & stars bless you & yours.

It is with the greatesta of pleasure to announce that the Bloodmoon Traders Emporium will be open for business during the next gathering. We at the BMT offer many service, goods, grub & grog, love or lust, we can get it. Just don't fright if you see Donlo Vega in a dress, I kid...but not really. Fancy yourself a wolf-puncher, bring it on. Please contact us to let us know if you are looking for something specific, & we will do our best to have it for you at the next gather.

Also, I, The Dragomiri, will be offering a deal for protection. I will cast a Wizards Lock for anyone who contacts me prior to studying the first night. To ensure your protection for the cost of 4s + 2s for each person invested beyond the first, now thatsa deal, after all who can put a price on safety? Who? The Dragomiri that's who.

Please feel free to post you requests here, or you can send me a missive at daseanman@yahoo.com

Gratzi

~D

I'll take a wizard lock with a total of 4 people
Neardin

My Friend Neardin,

We now have an agreement to do business. Please seek out The Dragomiri at "Gypsyrow" in Skytown.

~D

Neardin,

Thank you for the business, I'm glad that you & yours were able to rest behind the safety of my magics. I look forward to seeing you at the next gather.

~Dragomiri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back