Blossoms on your head!

Mobius

Squire
Chicago Staff
Marshal
A sparkling day to all of you, my loves! :D I've found myself among the lovely violets and beautiful oak leaves of... Oh, I've forgotten the name :? Oh yes, Briarpass! Though, I've been thinking about renaming it Tuliptrail :lol: Really, why would you want to name anywhere after sticky thorns? So ugly and filled with spite :roll:

Oh yes, but I was just talking with my honeyblossom (he hates it when I call him that, don't tell ;) ), and he reminded me that I owe some favours. Oh, how I love to give out my favours :lol: And, when will the Mystics be having their festivities?! Hmm! :) I found the most sensational clump of Love's Knot the other day, all the way up on the peak of Mt. Sandor. Such a gorgeous bloom :D

Yes, but, unfortunately, I'm feeling the days shorten. It's getting so glum. I can't revel into night's dress near as late as once :( Which means, I need return favours before I'm forced into dumpy old Winter, again (he's such a bore). Poo. It's just not fair! :cry: Send me your pigeons, your dreams, your lovely buds! It's impolite for a Princess to hold favours over the Winter months!

At any rate, find me, luvs, and we'll Spring! :D :D

Princess Persephone of the Spring Courts

Back