Bookworm goods for sale

Stripe

Scholar
Good evening adventurers, and glad to be seeing you on another market day soon.

I will be setting up to sell with a focus on alchemy and potions, and have not gotten any major orders yet if anything is needed.
I will primarily be stocking up on purify and enslavement antidotes otherwise.

I also have a lot of superior equipment for sale, and would encourage everyone to look at what is available for order. We have a lot of crafters at the recent markets, and it has been slow going to get interest in the new items - though everyone I have met who has tried them has loved them. So please at least let us bend your ear to hear about what's in stock this year.
I will have a few items in stock, primarily Cure 5 Panaceas and Eat me Not elixirs.

I am also trying to purchase a limited circle of power scroll, and sell a spell parry scroll, if anyone has any to trade.

Finally, I am looking to purchase any herb, leather or vellum crafting materials for one silver each. Though I do not need more ink or ore, I will purchase any small amounts if needed or for trade.
I will also purchase any potion, alchemy, or blacksmithing items at their base cost of 1 silver per crafting component used in them.

Feel free to stop by to ask about anything else we are working on, or to just share a drink!

-Professor Benjamin Bookworm

I shall take 3 eat-me-nots, Professor.

The standard rate I charge for those would be 25 silver (2.5 gold) each.

Would that be satisfactory?

-Professor Bookworm

That is perfectly reasonable, though I overestimated my coin purse. Will 2 be alright?

I will have at that many ready, and a few extra for general sale if you wish to invest some profits from this market later.

I also will trade any craft materials for 1 silver each if you can pay that way.

- Professor Bookworm

How much will you be charging for your Cure 5 Panaceas?

-Willem Rivet

Clarification, I meant I will purchase 2 eat-me-nots. Not a reference to changing the cost, 5 gold is reasonable.

Sorry about the slow replies, I have had a busy weekend!

-Yes, I will have 3 Eat Me Nots readily available, so you can purchase two of them no problem.

-The Panacea 5s are 7 gold, 6 silver for a full one, including the costs of the potions inside of it (which are the majority of the cost).

This cost can be reduced if you bring in crafting materials to cover the costs, maximum 10 materials per Superior Equipment item can be exchanged, only herbs leather and vellum accepted, and each material reducing the item's cost by 1.5 silver.

Also if you have any extra materials besides that, the uptick of orders has drained my coffers almost bare, and I would love to purchase them.

-Professor Bookworm

Professor Bookworm,

If I were to provide the potions along with the 5 Vellum, 5 Herbs and 3 Ink. How much would you charge for a Paneca Potion to be created?

Many Thanks,
Baroness FallingStar

I would charge 1 gold to do so, as long as I have the room to do so that day.
I would be able to make one for you on Saturday if you need it.

-Professor Bookworm

Back