Bookworm Labs

Stripe

Scholar
Good evening everyone. This is Professor Bookworm, notifying you that my stand will be at the next market day again.

For sale:
Potions and alchemy of all types.
All prices based on recommended 2 silver x spell level from merchant's row.
Superior equipment costs 15 silver plus component costs.
First day orders are full, but will take orders for Saturday.
A small selection of drinks will be available.

In Stock:
1 x Endow Panacea (80 silver), 2 x Weapon Shield Panacea (120 silver each), 4 x Eat Me Nots (25 silver each), 1 x Quill of Alternate Reagent (50 silver), 1 x Sigil of Majesty (35 silver)

Looking to purchase:
Crafting materials. any that are in demand for recent orders I will purchase at 1 silver a piece, and any that I do not need I will purchase for 12 per gold. This is assuming I have the funds to do so, and will always offer to trade if possible.

I will purchase any alchemy, brewing, or smithing items (within reason, seriously guys) for 1 silver per crafting level of the item.
Or I could recycle any of these same categories of items for you at a cost of 5% of the materials recovered.
I am looking to purchase limited amounts of tinkering equipment, budget providing, for other uses.

Ritual Scrolls of - 1 x Limited Circle of Power, Copy Formal Scrolls, and Toolkit of Convenience Scrolls.
I do not know the local costs of these yet, so price is negotiable.

Misc:
I can also provide reasonable help in research, especially in crafting recipes. As well as any veterinary healing services on top of the normal healing services that may be required on market days.

I also have notes on crafting and superior equipment, if anyone wishes to ask questions or discuss anything. Or if you simply want to know about what could be available to make your time adventuring safer.

-Professor Benjamin Bookworm

Good evening everyone. This is Professor Bookworm, notifying you that my stand will be at the next market day again.

For sale:

In Stock:
1 x Endow Panacea (80 silver), 2 x Weapon Shield Panacea (120 silver each), 4 x Eat Me Nots (25 silver each), 1 x Quill of Alternate Reagent (50 silver), 1 x Sigil of Majesty (35 silver)

Looking to purchase:
Crafting materials. any that are in demand for recent orders I will purchase at 1 silver a piece, and any that I do not need I will purchase for 12 per gold. This is assuming I have the funds to do so, and will always offer to trade if possible.

I will purchase any alchemy, brewing, or smithing items (within reason, seriously guys) for 1 silver per crafting level of the item.
Or I could recycle any of these same categories of items for you at a cost of 5% of the materials recovered.
I am looking to purchase limited amounts of tinkering equipment, budget providing, for other uses.

Ritual Scrolls of - 1 x Limited Circle of Power, Copy Formal Scrolls, and Toolkit of Convenience Scrolls.

Misc:
I can also provide reasonable help in research, especially in crafting recipes. As well as any veterinary healing services on top of the normal healing services that may be required on market days.

I also have notes on crafting and superior equipment, if anyone wishes to ask questions or discuss anything. Or if you simply want to know about what could be available to make your time adventuring safer.

come on over to raven and crow's i thank we can work something out
sable

For sale:

In Stock:

Looking to purchase:

Misc:

You can put me down for 2 Eat Me Nots

For sale:

In Stock:

Looking to purchase:

Misc:

im looking to improve some wapeons and add silver to them too
sable

What kinds of improvements are you looking for besides silvering?
I can silver weapons pretty easily on Saturday.

master crafted up to 14 points of damage
sable

Greetings friend!

Could I place a Brewing order with you for x6 Release Potions on behalf of the OPH?

Many thanks!

~*~
Housemother Adlao

Back