Bothell AT&T call center hiring

Draven

Count
Hey all,

In case anyone's interested in getting employed, send me a PM with your email address, and I'll send you an email with information about applying for our Business Data Support department at my call center in Bothell. It's within walking/biking distance of Cascadia college, for anyone with transportation concerns. Also, every year since I've been here, AT&T's provided employees with bus passes, though I haven't heard whether that's being renewed this year (but it's not a new thing for me not to hear about it at this point, probably won't hear anything until near the end of Feb).

I'll be sending it from an internal employee referral system. I don't know if that'll give you a leg up, but it can't hurt, right? I'm also happy to answer any questions you might have.

--Evan

Edit - Please let me know your first/last name. Sorry! XD

So far as Alliance players go, myself, Mark Walker, Phil T, and Steph (my sister) have all worked there, either while it was AT&T Wireless, Cingular, or AT&T. It's an alright place to work. I've definitely been in worse cube farms.

Back