Bounty Hunting

I am wondering who I should be in contact about possible outstanding bounties. Is there a local sheriff or magistrate that I can talk to? Am I in need of a writ? I am willing to give discounts for recovering or eliminating gypsies and fae.

Kagetsu
House Obieru
Order of the Emerald Flame

Young Master,

Normally I would say find Sheriff Cain Westlin, but since we are going to the lawless Blood Isles I am not sure that is an option. You may find that some of the inhabitants of the Blood Isles have bounties on their heads, if you wanted to try to bring some of them to justice. Let me know and I will try to get you the proper paper work.

Many blessings,
Bob the Blacksmith

So the Blood Isles have no law? My friends and I would be delighted to bring those people justice. I would be most thankful for any information you would be able to provide on who I am to look for.

Kagetsu
House Obieru
Order of the Emerald Flame

Master Kagetsu,

I have no wish to intrude upon your hunting, but would beg a favor. It might be that a certain person with whom I wish to speak could show up on your list. Would you be so kind as to talk with me before starting your activities. I will be in your debt.

Naie a Kassill
Member, House of Games
Member, Earth Guild
Seamstress

Back