Brand new player *woo!*

Zephyra

Artisan
Hi folks
I was introduced to Alliance at the CCEE, but was unable to make the first new player day due to a previous commitment.
After poking around here, the Alberta page, and the Alberta facebook page I still have a few questions.

Mostly, I'm curious who I run a new character concept past, and who else can offer advice on that? Some of that in my case is picking starting skills, and knowing *with how the local group runs* what I should start with and what I can wait until later on for. I also had in mind playing a younger character (to the tune of leaving home for the first time) but I'm not sure how that affects (effects?) plot planning if I choose to have minimal background.

I would really love to be able to PC in May, but I also don't want to be scrambling to re-write a character between the new player day and registration cut-off.

-Z

here is the email list for our plot team and game owner. They can help you out with all the starting new player stuff.

plot@alliancealberta.ca (Abbey, Cory)
-character background
-encounter ideas

ops@alliancealberta.ca (Cory, Abbey)
-your character stats
-your character updates
-production

cs@alliancealberta.ca (Shauna)
-comments, concerns, reviews

ibga@alliancealberta.ca (Abbey, Cory)
-your in between game actions. What is it you would like to be doing

First name is the premier receiver, second name is to kick the first name's butt into gear to answer, errr....... I mean remind to answer.

Also, if you have a character concept that you want to play, or if you have read the rule book and know what "class" you want to play let us know. The great thing about this game is taht you can be what ever you want to be and you will never be unappreciated for it. ;)

Thanks Dayna!

Yes, please send me (Cory) any questions you have on Character building/concept. ops@alliancealberta.ca I usually respond within a few minutes if I am at Myth Games. As well, if you want to come up to talk face to face, you can always to that as well. I would just call the store first to make sure I'm in (which is most days, but sometimes I am just out for a brief time). 403-769-1909.

Back