Bringing Colonel Stormcrest Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonlance

Members of the Home Guard and Earth Weavers spent several hours in the afternoon preparing the body of Colonel Alexander Stormcrest for interment and transport. They carry out their assigned task with efficiency and sorrow, taking the body from the Healer's Circle in Parson's Breach to the portal that will bring them to Calanhelm.

Commander Duncan Elphinstone spoke with reverence of the late Colonel, the man who had been looked up to by many in the Guard, and had always been honourable in all his dealings. Before leaving with the honour guard through the portal, Duncan spoke out a final word of encouragement to those who were assembled.

"Rest assured, all ye. The Guard'll 'ave every possible resource tracking down the Colonel's spirit, an' whate'er power's blocking his passage either to the Circle, or to the Beyond. And there'll come a reckonin' that we'll be looking to the citizens of Parson's Breach to assist with, when we find the villain holdin' 'im. One way or the other, Alexander's spirit will know freedom."

After such an eventful weekend, and with the entourage through the portal, Parson's Breach is quiet and still, for now.

Garridan watches from afar, leaning against a tree. "Wish I had gotten back to Parson's early enough to have been on that patrol, seems I was just behind the action a few times this weekend." He shakes his head and heads off into the tavern.

Laurent remember waking up next to the Colonel's body in the circle and smiles.

"A drink vor you und me at the tavern...youze like the new maiden there's ja? Ve be's sure to tells her many ze heroic tales...ve'd hire a bard no?" And with that he heads away from the Imperial House to get the drinking started for the Colonel in the tavern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back