Broad Elm Farm in Alhanoroel

James Trotta

Spellsword
Diversity Committee
The Broad Elm Farm in Alhanoroel is for sale. This is a 12 acre farm plus two tithing strips that are not in use at the moment.

Alhanoroel is an area within the Ash Forest that is home to many races. In the past the farm was owned by humans. Now an elf owns the farm. In the future you might own the farm.

I prefer to sell the farm to an adventurer that aims to protect the forest. The farm has seen its share of trolls so strong ownership is a must to keep the land safe for farmhands.

Speak with Sparktet Bone Littlebeard for more information or to make an offer on the Broad Elm Farm in Alhanoroel.

(OOG notes - This is an in game deed - there is no out of game item tag. The farm came from an old plot line and has been the focus of a few plot submissions over the years. I imagine that buying the farm would involve an Ash Forest noble witnessing the deed transfer since that's how I came to own the farm 15+ years ago. However, you may want to check with the Ashbury plot team.)

The Broad Elm Farm is still for sale. I have been asked how much gold I want for the farm. The farm is worth more than a house and less than a keep. I prefer to trade the farm for useful potions (cure mort and purify), battle magic scrolls (ice storm, dragon's breath, dispel, lightning storm, spell shield, web, stone storm), alchemy (gas), reagents, and items that travel through mists. I, Sparktet Bone Littlebeard, will consider coin if necessary.

Back