Brotherhood of the Star

Alavatar

Baron
I am proud to finally publicly announce that the Brotherhood of the Star has undergone some reformation. Our mercantile services have been discontinued and the purpose of the Brotherhood of the Star has been refocused towards information and it's free dissemination.

The Brotherhood of the Star will now endeavor to perform the following functions:

• Collect information and data on all flora and fauna.
  • Collect information and data on all quests and adventures including the source of the information and the data.
  • Organize the collected information and data so that misinformation is reduced. This is especially important for on-going quests and research.
  • Freely disseminate any and all acquired knowledge that has been collected. No member of the Brotherhood of the Star will ever charge for information that is held in our charge.

The Brotherhood of the Star will be researching the portal located near Iron Falls and the land beyond it. Our goal is to work with the adventuring community at large, and any other officials that travel through the portal, to study, assess, and learn from what may be found in the newly available land.

Note that members of the Brotherhood of the Star will not be forbidden from pursuing their own economic goals. Any business transactions with someone who happens to be a member of the Brotherhood of the Star is considered to be purely personal in nature.

"I was hoping to go across and check things out on the other side of this portal. But I wanted to make sure I wasn't stepping on anyone's toes, of the particular 'royal toe' variety. But if I go sooner rather then later, I'm sure I'll have some stories to tell!"

Back