building remodeled. But needs decorations

PYKE

Adept
After dealing with the run down no heat shacks we have been in, a larger full equipped cabin has been made out of the larger cabin. There will be 4 areas to be able to be warded. First come first serve. And also for those who think that wards are no good "pebbles" there is room for none at all.

Please speak now as what you would like done with a section or a saved bed. I would like to see all accommodated
Pyke
HOTH,
land Barron of Ardic.

Oog. A sheet will be strung in the middle of the bigger sleeping area upstairs to allow two wards. Act as if there's a thin wall that can be talked through but not gone through. Down stairs there will be able to have two wards if needed. A sheet will be strung on the small entrence to allow one more ward but access to the stairs
To get to the fridge you must go out of game so the ward will not interfere with access to it.

Last edited:
so you say that Pebbles can't stay dar?? Ara will be dar too, and we both not have wards...

There will be more areas that can be warded so they will not have to take over spots set aside for your beautiful face pebbles

Pyke

Dank you!! Pebbles not know where Pebbles stay right at da moment but dank you all for being considerate of Pebbles superstitions. and dank you Pyke for calling Pebbles beautiful and dinking of me as a sort of noble..maybe someday. and Pebbles like you better with emotions anyhow

We have previously used buildings with a suprisingly similar layout. There are many ways to arrange things for multiple groups. If your group chooses to utilize circles of power, please do not block another groups access to the building in general or shared areas such as cold storage.

~Ahlana

It looks like a bit of confusion this has put in the air. Pyke is very sorry and will gladly help in any way. As I will not be there to assist anyone getting there I would like to know anyone who wishes to stay together so I can send word to make things happen for you. I will find a bed anywhere that is available when the time comes as I can barely think right now as I travel the mist. The disease is intensifying and I'm in a lot of pain.

Pyke.

Ahlana,

If the configuration of the cabins is similar, our traveling party is large enough that we'll probably set up like normal. But, we've always been pretty welcoming to any who need a bed.

Link

I will be in need of a place to rest my head as well.

-Fredrick

It's is very contagious but to a specific race, Stone elf.
I would advise anyone helping me wear protective gloves.

Pyke

Pretty sure he caught a case of the feels.

I see where this going but it's the opposite from my "feels". There is much to explain but would be easier in person as my exhaustion from it has seeped into the dream world. And I can't foc....

"Stirs awake" where was I? Yes focus. Head falls and tiny snores are heard..

Pyke.

This is still better than a MWE Pyke

Saro

A new modification has been made. The flimsy center wall has been taken Down so it is one big area. But there's more. Another building is available for those who want to be with other guilds.

(Oog both south and north manitou islands are available)

Pyke

House Silverbane will be in the southern cabin. We are utilizing the basement area. Should there be room in the upper area, we would prefer to sleep there, but will make due with the basement if needed.
Should space be tight, we can open more of the basement to sleeping LATE Friday evening.

Back