Bunking Question

• Thread starter Deleted member 30620
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 30620

So last event I just blindly followed my good friend into a cabin that he said he made arrangements for us bunking in. Which was great, until he basically cut someones face off in game and made my character not really want to be around him for the rest of the weekend. (We all know what I'm referring to. haha) After that I switched cabins and bunked with the Earth Guild, is it safe for me to assume I can bunk there again or is there someone I have to get in touch with about what building I'll be staying in or whatever, or is this just a first come first serve land grab? I've never done this part of this before. Thanks in advance.

There's an IG component and an OOG component to this.

The IG component is that as long as our characters are in the same place, they essentially have those places reserved for them. This is basically to preserve a continuity.

The OOG component is that we want to make sure everyone has a place to stay, so if you're new, it's a good idea to talk to the community ahead of time so someone who has free space can get you a bunk.

So just work with the person who runs the cabin you want to stay in, if you want to make long term or short term arrangements.

Hey Rollin! You and you character are welcome to stay in the Earth guild. I won't be at the next event, but folks know that you have an invitation to be there as a prospective member!

Evan, do you know if we are we doing the Google doc again for bunk reservations?

That was only because we had traveled to a new area (we did a similar thing when we entered the Valley of Crush Your Soul, I mean Valley of Ghosts).

That being said, whoever is in "charge" of your cabin arrangements should be contacted to ensure room and all that. That would be the person who reserved it in the first place (or whoever is handling it now).

I think that was Norm for the E. Guild. I'll contact him.

Ok, it's not Norm, so what I've done is put a general post on the FaceSpace to get a response.

Worst case scenario, nobody is handling it, and I'll handle it on site for this event (and fire a message at you post-event, Dave, so you know who stayed there, and who murdered who in their sleep).

Sound good?

Thanks Evan! I handled bunking for the earth guild last event, do I can coordinate with the folks who will be at the next event to who will do it for us! Offer still stands Rollin!

Additionally, Rhys is currently handling bunking arrangements for the E. Guild. Avisto has had a spot set aside for him. :)

I will definitely be down to stay in the Earth Circle again this time around. Thanks for the invite. :)

I like the google doc for bunks, we may steal this for our game (oh, and I'm moving from the Earth Guild to House Basil in Cabin 23 for this event)

For this event, please do not use the spreadsheet.

It needs to be massively updated, as it currently reflects information from the previous event, and will absolutely create confusion for this one.

I think it'll be a great tool to use for future events, but considering our proximity to next event, and the amount of old info still present, I strongly do not recommend using it for this upcoming game.

-Evan

Contact Evan directly and he will get it straightened out for this upcoming event.

Back