Burning Crusadeu!

zomgzomgzomgzomg...

Tonight... Finally...

Ah-hem.

Anyway, anyone plan on being at the Bellevue Square midnight launch? I'm going to win the costume contest fo-sho... :3

<--- not impressed with what they did for hunters.

also not getting the xpac until the riots stop.

bond and I have been watching them on a monitor 30 floors below sea level.

%@#$% yo couch, blizzard!

BE hunters upset me a little. Mostly because I won't be happy until I have one at 70.

-Gid

most_precious_blood;18346 said:
<--- not impressed with what they did for hunters.

also not getting the xpac until the riots stop.

bond and I have been watching them on a monitor 30 floors below sea level.

%@#$% yo couch, blizzard!

BE hunters upset me a little. Mostly because I won't be happy until I have one at 70.

-Gid

Cause having concussive shot changed to a non-dispellable attack isnt a huge new advantage...

I'm engaging in the great Exodus and turning my 60 priest into a bank mule.

I plan to tame the sewer croc at some point and name him Cookie. :)

I don't think stores around here were playing that game of "pick it up at midnight" deal. Even if they had I wouldn't have gone. A 7:30 in the morning class I rather have my beauty sleep for. I did reserve so I get to pick up my copy today.

Nice to know your back Izzy.;)

Sigh I'm stuck visiting family until the 20th and can't pick up my copy till the 21st. Can't wait for it.
Oh, and that Tenacious Defender should definitely be a two piece set with a two handed axe, Pick of Destiny!
Keep the puns coming, Bliz, you know we love em.

Solomon Maxondaerth;18354 said:
Sigh I'm stuck visiting family until the 20th and can't pick up my copy till the 21st. Can't wait for it.
Oh, and that Tenacious Defender should definitely be a two piece set with a two handed axe, Pick of Destiny!

Have you seen the "Stoppable Force"?

Izlude_Oranes;18524 said:
Stoppable Force

Best. Grey. Evar.

Yes, even including the Broken I.W.I.N. Button.

Solomon Maxondaerth;18354 said:

http://www.thottbot.com/beta?i=17815

Back