Business Dealings

thechasman

To everyone I met at the last gather (and to all those whom wish to do business with me that I have yet to meet),

This is Vinser Coznar, the Hobling Merchant new to the area. After speaking with several of you I have noticed the need for a centralized market to facilitate the exchange of goods required by the adventuring class. Luckily, I just so happen to have the time to make sure buyers have access to the items they need and sellers have the liquidity they desire. I am holding myself out to the public as your source for buying your goods from you or selling you the items that you wish to buy.

If you have anything that you would like to buy please let me know here or privately so that I can make sure the appropriate amount of stock can be procured or held for you to purchase. The easiest items for me to obtain are weapons and alchemical substances, though nothing is off limits.

If you have items you wish to sell please let me know either here or privately so that I can make you an offer for your lot or line up a buyer for you.

On another note, I am personally in the market for both an Alchemy Lab and a Scroll Making Library if anyone is interested in parting with either of these please do let me know.

Lastly, I have recently had reason to take interest in the homelands of the adventurers I come into contact with, should anyone wish to share with me the history of their continent and there path to becoming an adventurer I would be highly interested in hearing about it. Stories of extraordinary quality may even end up in print in the near future! Help me help you live forever in legend!

I look forward to hearing from many of you soon!

Vinser

Back