C-Clover?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kumari

A shy, tired looking cheetah Sarr is walking around the streets. She nervously bumps into a few people, then stumbles away, muttering apologies. She seems to be looking for someone, and if she can get someone to stop she politely asks, "Excuse me, have you seen Clover?"

A tall Black Panther Saar sees this cheetah Saar wandering aimlessly and timidly in the grand markets of Calanhelm. He wanders over to her. "Greetings little one. What brings you to this city? Let me introduce myself. I am Jaxx, Sensei of the Shadow Caste. To whom do I have the honor of addressing?" he glances about, never letting his gaze rest too long on one spot.

Clover walks into town spying Kumari off in the distance with Jaxx hovering close by she tiredly makes her way over to the two of them.

As Clover enters his sight, Jaxx turns and gives a slight bow of respect to the Tari-Nor. "Greetings again Clover, it has been a while." Motioning to the Cheetah "This one appears to be looking for you although we have been standing here for quite some time apparently waiting for fate to intervene and bring you to us. Curious, as I never thought I would see a Cheetah stand so still for so long of a time. It feels like we have been stalking prey for days with no hunt at the end. I was going to bring this one to the Weavers of Earth to find you, but fortunately you have found your way to us."

With a slight curtsy Clover returns the respect to the Sarr " Good day Jaxx I see you have found my new helper" Gesturing toward Kumari " I was beginning to wonder where she had strayed off too. Since I can't keep up with her on the road. I agree it is a strange and wondrous sight to see a Cheetah standing still for so long. Perhaps she ran so fast that she needs time to recover from her speedy trip. Perhaps we should take her to the Earth weavers so she can recover, while we conduct our business in town. Thank you Jaxx once again."

"Always a pleasure to see you again Clover. I will leave her in your capable hands. I hope we meet again when I am back from more Mist Walking." with a curt bow to the pair, Jaxx turns and slips back into the crowd without another sound.

Kumari was quite surprised upon seeing another sarr, especially one from Shadow. Who would have thought she would see a fellow clan-mate? She was so shocked, she sat in stunned silence until he left. Then she turned to Clover, looking still shocked. "Do you know him? Where's he live? Does he adventure too? How does he get his fur so sleek looking?"

"Ahh Kumari u do have speech" Clover secretly smiles at all her questions. "Come along with me and get some rest. I will let u know all I can about our sleek beautiful aquaintence there...once u have some rest". She begins to lead Kumari from down the streets.

She nodded and followed the woman away from the open streets."Is your bed and breakfast ready yet, Clover? I wasn't sure if it had been set up yet, so I came to find you and ask about it." She watched the streets as she walked, wary eyes on everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back