Cabin Locations

I'll be on site probably before anyone else, and I need to set up a cabin in the PC area. I don't want to take anyone's cabin, so I need to know where people plan on setting up so that no one has to relocate.
Here's what I remember, please post with corrections/additions/etc:

Forest:
Standing in the firepit, looking at the bathroom, clockwise:
Zodiac
Dark Elves
Open
Open

Meadow:
Standing in the firepit, looking at the bathroom, clockwise:
Daylynn+Kiarra
Earth Guild
Polare's group
Brotherhood of the Star

Swamp:
All open?

Desert:
All NPC Camp.

I'd like to take one of the ones in the Forest, since I'd like the cabin to be in the main PC area. If I can't make that happen, I'm ok with the Desert.

Assuming we are in the "moved crossroads" (Westgate), that looks correct - except that one of the Forest cabins technically belongs to Kauss in-game if the deed is still valid.

Polare Lissenstine said:
Assuming we are in the "moved crossroads" (Westgate), that looks correct - except that one of the Forest cabins technically belongs to Kauss in-game if the deed is still valid.

If johnathan is still IG (No idea if he is still playing) Kauss signed over access to the cabin and staying rights to him when I stopped playing. Tho to be honest I havent heard anything about the cabin for ages. (I honestly figured some group would try and buy/rent it out from me so they could stay there IG but no one has.)

I'm really just worried about where people will be staying at this event, not really long term right now. If someone from Kauss' group is going to be there (and there hasn't been in quite a while) then I'll leave the cabin for them. If no one is planning on staying there, it's more than likely that I'll use it due to its convenience to monster camp.

On the note of no one contacting you to stay there IG, without a presence, there's really no one to prevent anyone from staying in there IG. The IG location is different (we've been in Westgate a while now), and while the cabins are intended to basically represent what they did in the Crossroads, it's just an empty cabin until someone lays claim to it. In the event of an actual dispute, chances are pretty strong that you've got the best case for possessing it, because the locals in power still recognize that you used to stay there if nothing else. However, unless it comes up, there's no reason to reserve a cabin that will just be kept empty, rather than let it be used by players who are in attendance at the game.

I know, the reason why I signed over sleeping rights to johnathan was that he was still playing. I mean I was suprised no one tried to buy it to get around the need to buy it from the locals if they wanted to own a local house. Until I actally show up to a game, I dont really worry who stays in the slot since there have always been more IG houses then ooc ones.

Back