Call For Help

Bigens73

Artisan
Hello Adventurers,

I would like to ask for some of your help. I am planning on trying to get a statue of Sir Daniels set up in the Capital as a memorial and a reminder that we all need to be ready to give the ultimate sacrafice. Sir Daniels willingly stepped into that circle knowing that this was a possibility. Hoping that his sacrafice would help bring a quick finish to this war and limit the casualties on both sides. Please help me to memorialize this sacrafice so that we will never forget. I am hoping to accomplish this between market days please reach out to myself and let me know if you are willing to help with this.

Squire Bruisey Foemangler

I returned his 2 handed sword to the Militia, but I feel that would make a great addition to be held in his grasp. What specifics are you looking for in this construction.

-Cass

I'm not sure Cass but agreed I think his sword would be perfect. I will send you a missive and we can figure that out I would love to have the help of your master blacksmithing.

Squire Bruisey

As you know, I will be tracking down and gathering information on the werewolf pack in the Central Territories or else I'd be at your side assisting with the construction. If there is anything I *CAN* provide, please ask.

Zihr of House Husky
Squire to Baron Marciano Gibbs of the Eastern Territories

I understand Zihr. He was my Knight this is a burden I feel I need to shoulder to properly close this chapter and move on to what comes next.

I will help over the next 2 months with the statue. I think I need to work on that and stick around the area where we were for a little longer. I won't be able to join you in a few weeks, but I should be finished around September.

- Cass

Squire Bruisey,

I have been spending most of my time around the docks here in Picheston. I've been busy trying to set the Royalist sailors here on a "better path", as it were. I'd like to contribute to the statue, but I'm afraid I won't have time before our next gathering. However, I'd like to repeat the same sentiment that Squire Zihr expressed: I'd be happy to help if there's any way I can do so.

Your friend,
Captain Bel Thatchbyrn

Back