Call for New Character Concepts

First off, we would like to say thank you to everyone who has already engaged with our game via our Before Game Actions! Everyone who did should now have a response.

As we draw ever closer to Alliance Wisconsin’s first pre-season event, the plot team is now officially opening up submissions of character concepts for new characters to be based in Wisconsin! As a new chapter, we have the unique opportunity to work with players to help define various aspects of the world and how their characters might fit into it. If you have ideas for a character from an ancient Elven Family, or a noble house made up completely of Frogkyn, now is the time to pitch those ideas to staff and work with us on how they might fit into the still-growing world. With that as our goal, the Wisconsin Plot team would like to try and set up times to speak via the Wisconsin discord ( https://discord.gg/HkeJN3R6dz ) with those who are interested in helping us work their new characters into the wider game world.

We ask that people who have concepts for characters to be based in Wisconsin please email the Wisconsin Plot email ( AllianceWisconsinPlot@gmail.com ) with the following information

• Your Name
  • PC’s name and backstory/concept
  • Whether or not you are interested in speaking with staff about working your character into the wider game world
  • When is best to talk with you/your group via discord, if interested
  • Any other questions you may have

On that note, is there a plan to have local race packets available prior to the first games, so that new players can have an idea of what to expect?

On that note, is there a plan to have local race packets available prior to the first games, so that new players can have an idea of what to expect?
We do hope to have a bit of a historical primer for each of the player races available for PCs before the first event as far as our in-game starting kingdom is concerned, however, the major framing device for our chapter's first few seasons is exploration. PCs both local and Travelers from other games will be traveling to an unknown land and part of that will be meeting the various PC races and figuring out their histories and cultures firsthand.

I am having a hard time deciding which character to roll out in Wisconsin. Part of this is do to me not having full garb for all five of my current PCs. I really think that Liddia would jump at exploring a new myst shard. Yet, playing another character on the regular would also be a nice change.

Here are my options with written cards:
1) Matron FallingStar, Dark Elf, Earth Formalist
2) Fatima Al Sultani, Sylvan Born, Artisan
3) Quex, Oathsworn, Celestial Scholar
4) Holló, Raven kyn, Earth Scholar and doctor
5) Ben, Elf, Earthen Spell Sword

Amanda

Back