Call for Packets and Makeup for This Weekend!

Cozy

Scholar
NEPA Staff
Hey folks!

Since I've recently inventoried all of our props and makeup, I'm putting out a call for packets (new blue arrows, orange gas globes, and regular white ones, all labeled "NPC") and cake makeup/wedges/qtips. You'll be well-gobbied for any of these items that you donate, since we're in particular need at the moment.

I should have a more comprehensive props-donation list up after the event as well.

Thanks!

I'll be bringing wedges! I plan on donating a bunch for every event as long as I can afford to do so! :]

Jovunn said:
I'll be bringing wedges! I plan on donating a bunch for every event as long as I can afford to do so! :]

Hurrah! <3

Cozy said:
Hey folks!

Since I've recently inventoried all of our props and makeup, I'm putting out a call for packets (new blue arrows, orange gas globes, and regular white ones, all labeled "NPC") and cake makeup/wedges/qtips. You'll be well-gobbied for any of these items that you donate, since we're in particular need at the moment.

I should have a more comprehensive props-donation list up after the event as well.

Thanks!

I have 10 palates of makeup, about 1000 baby wipes, and a running bunch of packets that I won't have a total on until the day before the event or so, in all 3 colors. :)

aara said:
Cozy said:
Hey folks!

Thanks!

I have 10 palates of makeup, about 1000 baby wipes, and a running bunch of packets that I won't have a total on until the day before the event or so, in all 3 colors. :)

I am pretty certain that I love you.

Cozy said:

I normally wait until at least the 3rd date for that... but with enough gobbies I might make an exception.... ;) lol

I will be there first thing Saturday morning (10ish is the plan) - where can I find you so I can get me some stamps (or do you have staffers who will be in NPC camp who can assess donations?) :)

Ill watch.

Kelly that is awesome! Thank you so much for helping out.

Aggravain said:
Ill watch.

Kelly that is awesome! Thank you so much for helping out.

I know how hard it is - I used to have that crap... I mean.. wonderful... job ;)

aara said:
Cozy said:

I normally wait until at least the 3rd date for that... but with enough gobbies I might make an exception.... ;) lol

I will be there first thing Saturday morning (10ish is the plan) - where can I find you so I can get me some stamps (or do you have staffers who will be in NPC camp who can assess donations?) :)

You can just grab me from game and I'll assess for ya' :D

I was planning on grabing some makeup stuffs and wedges and what not for npc camp. Im gonna be there pretty early I. The afternoon tomorrow so I'll find ya !

aara said:
a running bunch of packets that I won't have a total on until the day before the event or so, in all 3 colors. :)

Currently at 150 total, sadly not as many as I would've liked, but there's still time, right? :D

Back