Call for Scrolls

Auryn

Artisan
Does anyone know if they have any Wall of Force scrolls in their posession? I know I'm currently out, and I have a bad feeling they might be needed soon.

Additionally, they might be a good thing for the town box to have some for backup, along with some of the lesser-used spells like solidifies and the like.

-Auryn

Auryn,

I believe I have at least a handful of Wall of Force scrolls in my supplies, and I would be happy to offer them for sale.

Unfortunately, the reason some useful-but-situational spells like Solidifies and Enhanced Blades always seem to be lacking in abundance is because you can't actually make scrolls of such spells. There aren't very many unscrollable spells below the 9th tier, but in any case, we'll need to rely on memory for the few that are.

You have no idea how many Mend Armor scrolls I would have/want if that spell could be written on a scroll!

~ Gandian Ravenscroft

The town box may have one wall of force scroll that I've been meaning to get rid of. I was going to seek it to a third party and put the money in the box but you're welcome to buy it at cost, just to get it out of there.

As for stocking scrolls in the town box, I dont plan on making that happen for the same reason I don't plan on keeping alchemy in the box: they're consumable and not having them won't keep people from being effective. An adventurer without a weapon is often unable to contribute but an adventurer without a battle magic scroll is still an adventurer. There may be some exceptions made if we find that we absolutely need to have a certain spell around all the time, much like the cure disease potions.

This is a personal point, but I also don't want to have to touch them. They're not as bad as celestial magic items but they still burn a little.

Zen Mallowbrooks

Auryn,

I believe I have at least a handful of Wall of Force scrolls in my supplies, and I would be happy to offer them for sale.

Unfortunately, the reason some useful-but-situational spells like Solidifies and Enhanced Blades always seem to be lacking in abundance is because you can't actually make scrolls of such spells. There aren't very many unscrollable spells below the 9th tier, but in any case, we'll need to rely on memory for the few that are.

You have no idea how many Mend Armor scrolls I would have/want if that spell could be written on a scroll!

~ Gandian Ravenscroft

Thanks Gandian! I'd definitely be interested, and I didn't know there were certain spells that are unscrollable. Thanks for the information! :)
-Auryn

The town box may have one wall of force scroll that I've been meaning to get rid of. I was going to seek it to a third party and put the money in the box but you're welcome to buy it at cost, just to get it out of there.

As for stocking scrolls in the town box, I dont plan on making that happen for the same reason I don't plan on keeping alchemy in the box: they're consumable and not having them won't keep people from being effective. An adventurer without a weapon is often unable to contribute but an adventurer without a battle magic scroll is still an adventurer. There may be some exceptions made if we find that we absolutely need to have a certain spell around all the time, much like the cure disease potions.

This is a personal point, but I also don't want to have to touch them. They're not as bad as celestial magic items but they still burn a little.

Zen Mallowbrooks

Makes sense. I'll take it off your hands for cost.
-Auryn

I'm looking to move a lot of my scrolls, some Antidotes, Poison Shield Elixirs and Arrows. Lots of Arrows.

I have
8th Circle Flame (40 Flame)
7th Circle Ice (35 Ice)
6th Circle Lighting (30 Lightning)
Weapon Shield
Spell Shield
Awaken

And a lot of Pick me up elixirs and potions.
Oh, and a lot of Vorpal Coatings for those arrows.

If this is something anyone is interested in, please contact me and we can talk quantity and price.

Thanks,

Sir Baron Foss Fairfax

Back