Call of the Brotherhood

I Brother Gearfree Van Ommeren call out to all adventurers. To join the effort to beat back the the stain known as chaos/necromancy. Join the the Gaden Brotherhood, join the coughs. There only one thing on the mind of a Brotherhood member smash the undead's skulls in. So send a pigeon to Brother Icey to join. The hunt for undead, chaos is needed. Its time to strike.

Respectfully
Battle Captain: Brother Gearfree Van Ommeren

Yeah, it's probably better to send the pigeon my way. I've decided any and all are welcome.

Remember though, the Brotherhood does not restrict you to just the Brotherhood. Even if you belong to another group the Brotherhood welcomes you to join us. We don't hold prejudices against you or your past, as the past is just that, the past. The Brotherhood exists to stomp out Chaos and Necromancy.

As told to me by Brother Marsters and announced before on the Dream Realm, we believe in these core tenets:

To eliminate the threats of chaos and necromancy throughout Fortannis.

To foster positive values and teachings opposing these.

To stand guard against creatures which destroy these values and sow these threats.

To bring Light to all eyes and safeguard minds from perversion of these ideals.

We are now currently accepting all brothers and sisters to join us and to stop Chaos and stop Necromancy. Remember though, although we will accept most anyone membership is a serious thing. I do not wish for people to think that it's just a spare hobby or something. We are trying to stop the forces of Chaos. Chaos is not something you should take lightly. If you remember over the Market day what happened to York, and to the Celestial Circle. For those of you who journeyed into the cave that was filled with chaos, it may be naturally happening, but it's anything from natural. Chaos is a plague, a parasite on this land and it needs to be stopped. Sure we can never truly eliminate chaos nor do I think we truly ever should eliminate chaos as I have heard stories where it has been beneficial, greatly paining me to say that, but still raising undead is unnatural.

As of right now the Gaden Brotherhood consists of myself and Gearfree. Brother Marsters prefers himself as a member of the Brotherhood in Wayside, but does, for a lack of a better term, serve as an adviser.

Currently we have several soon to be members, and please send a pigeon to me if you wish to join. Right now I serve as the one who deals with the paperwork, speech giver, negotiator, and well, I assume you get the picture. Gearfree does all things fighting and war and such.

Right now we will soon be initiating the following members into the Brotherhood come next Market Day in Gaden:

-Volpe
-Jamina
-Anthony
-Crow

Again, please send a pigeon my way or find some way of notifying me so I can add you to the list. Also, keep in mind I am trying to organize the Brotherhood in a better way then it currently is. I will soon be keeping log books and such with me as right now I am extremely unorganized, as Jermina, Volpe and Anthony found out. I apologize to you three, but hope to meet with you next Market Day in Gaden to induct you into the Brotherhood.

~Brother Icey

Brothers,

Please remember that while it is alright to be proud of who you are, to be a Brother is also to know humility.

Brother Marsters

a.k.a. Please don't go around yelling your head off like a lunatic...

~Brother Icey

Yes I know that. "sheesh" No since of humor. after all i am a dwarf can you blame me for being what i am.

-Brother Gearfree

Back
Top Bottom