Call on Lola if you need a healer

Traceroo

Rogue
Hello! I am Lola! How are you doing?

So I was talking to friends about all the great adventures they had in New Acarthia! They were exploring caves, and looting ancient dwarven ruins, and fighting panthergasts, and fought people made on fire, and turning themselves into spiders, and destroying some fancy dragon magic item, and bringing some dead mage into the light, and having secret meetings, hunting down villains named with D, and going faerie parties and making deals with faeries and paying back faeries for deals they made, and doing all kinds of exciting ****! All my friends said they had more adventure and busy intrigue than they could handle.

Not me. If there was intrigue, I was on the other side of New Acarthia from it! Wherever I was, I spent hours and hours and hours and hours without running into a single undead to smash in the face, or you know some shady contact with a nefarious sounding mission with a promise of fantastic loot, or wandering into any mysterious caves to explore, or anything like that. I assumed there were 712 adventures taking place somewhere else, and I was cursed to wander the lands away in places where it was peaceful and not much going on, or bestowed a favor of being safe or something like that. Either way.

Just in case you didn't know: Call on Lola if you need a healer, especially if there is some undead you want to put down because I study lots of those spells, or even if you just need snappy companionship to keep you company! I will join any group. I don't care. I'm not picky. I'm a joiner. Adventures in caves somewhere, or in a big battle in the roads or something, whatever, or a secret meeting with **** I don't know about really, anything. You need a healer? You call on Lola. Okay, then.

~Lola.

Back