Call to arms!

EC-JP

Scholar
My fellow adventurers, stalwarts, and heroes,

Another pocket of seemingly stable reality has been exposed by the receding tides of the Absence approximately two days south of Cyric's Fall along the edge. Wizard Sir Balus has asked the Guild to organize a scouting and response expedition. We have already dispatched a small group to create temporary lodging to house those of us who will be investigating.

A caravan will be heading out along the edge the morning after next, enhanced by a March of the Tireless, which we expect will allow for arrival late in the evening on Friday.

Unfortunately, it appears the Red Widow has raised anchor and faded into the Flux; and the timing seems unlikely to be a coincidence.

The Guild will be open for provisioning until I leave with the caravan on Friday.

-Calvin Argotia

Calvin Argotia,

I cannot think that it is a coincidence either. I fully expect them to make a showing of themselves and I do not think it will be good when they arrive.
Everyone should prepare for that occurance.

-Avalon willowcrest
shadowbough tribe
house sunderdragon

My companions and I will be there to assist Friday evening.

Squire Heresy

Sir Theodin and I will be there along with several other members of the Phalanx. I look forward to seeing you all.

Riddick Dale

I will going as well. I will help out however I can.

May the Trees give you shade,

Fen

Back