Calling All Blacksmith!

OrcFighterFTW

Spellsword
Me talk with many skilled blacksmith and many you say you no use all you skill for full use of workshop. Me want help you with that.

First, me want buy all weapons you have lay around no be used yet. (This also go for any adventurer who have weapons they no use and want sell.) Me know many you be patient and wait for customer or adventurer come and sell weapon one by one by one by one. That take too long. With me, you sell all weapon and no more wait.

Second, me buy you skill for full use of workshop or skill. If you able make pole arm, and only make short sword, me want buy you skill for make another weapon and get full use of you skill or workshop.

You blacksmith have many weapon, me have many coin, we make good trade. If you want make this trade, tell me how good you skill and any weapons you have now and me offer price.

-Cho Ko Nu
Master of Weapons

Last edited:
No blacksmith or weapon seller contact me yet.
Me have coin!
This be easy trade!

-Cho Ko Nu
Master of Weapons

Last edited:
I can sell you an axe.

5 gold.

It's a pretty nice axe.

I mean, I'd buy it.

- Dan Hamms
Freelance Lumberjack

Weapons no need be silvered or able resist shatters, or magic enchanted. Me only need simple weapons that new adventurer be able use.

Dan Hamms,

Five gold for one axe? Me almost tempted for see it and see why you ask so much. Me can buy ten axes for five gold, why you axe so nice and one worth same as ten?

-Cho Ko Nu
Master of Weapons

Last edited:
What can I say, it's a pretty nice axe. I've had it my whole tree-cutting career, but a buddy of mine recently got me a new one for a birthday gift that's even nicer, so I thought I'd sell off the old one. Maybe I'll swing by and show it to you sometime, and if you don't want it, maybe someone else around will.

- Dan Hamms

I sell you club for one gold. Club is just as good as axe and I sell if for cheaper.
-Ragnarok

Your club is "just as good" as my axe?

You ever tried cutting down a tree with a club?

I rest my case.

- Dan Hamms

Depends how hard you swing it. How hard you swing an axe? I bet I can swing club harder than you swing axe.
-Ragnarok

For new adventurers or others that no know me or me past, know this before make any more offers:

Know me no fool about price and cost of weapon. Me be very good trader, me trade for most of me life, start as small child and learn by watch best traders in Roskaria, land of traders and crafters. Me former member of both Traders Guild of Roskaria and Brokers Guild of Gaden. Spirit forge ritual that make me master of weapons come at price of make me forget how make crafts and forget all me recipes, but me no forgot how make good trade! Before me specialty be potions, now me specialty be weapons. Price need be good for both buyer and seller in trade and me never forget price of blacksmith and coin price of adventuring goods. This be how me have coin for buy weapons now. It no be luck, it be skill in trade.

For blacksmiths:

Me look for buy large amount of weapons all at one time or over two days. Me need lots of weapons as soon as possible. This why me seek skilled blacksmiths or adventurers with many weapons for sell.

If you want sell one at time, that work too, but no be exactly what me want, and you no get as good price because you take more of me time that way, and me time be coin. Either way, seek me at market day, but prepare for me teach you good trade price for weapons if you no know yet. Hint to Ragnarok: You price more than triple good trade price if one hand club, more than double if two hand club. Be bad trade either way.

Me still need blacksmiths and more weapons!

-Cho Ko Nu
Master of Weapons

Last edited:
Also, if Ragnorak bet skill again, me take bets on "swinging duel" next market day. Seek me for winning odds and minimum coin for bet.

-Cho Ko Nu
Master of Weapons

Last edited:
Cho Ko Nu,

I think I'll be in town Saturday morning of the next gather, I guess if none of the other blacksmiths want to I could make you stuff, what exact do you want?

-Jehyu

Jehyu,

Thank you!!!
Do you have workshop nearby and enough raw material for make three batches of weapons?
At you best ability, how many daggers can you make in one batch?

Me no want batch of only daggers, me just want know you skill so me can make most effective use of you skill and workshop, then me give you exact list.

-Cho Ko Nu
Master of Weapons

Why I always get into thing where people bet on me? Though I can still beat the tree cutter in swinging contest. Have no doubt.

-Ragnarok

I dunno, I haven't made a bunch of daggers ever, I can usually make about 400 arrows in a batch if that helps. Stuff gets more expensive if you need a third batch, but I ken do it if ya wants, right now I have...23 workshops, I don't think I've been anywhere, other than Wayside, where I didn't build a workshop, they are such a huge help!

...I should probably ask if people need any potions or alchemy huh?

-Jehyu

Jehyu,

You very skilled! Me call you Master of Blacksmith, same as Master of Blacksmith Tazoulti, Thorador, and Iganeous. Potions and alchemy help and me think others want those, but all me coin be for weapons.

Speak of coin and weapons, you correct- three batches get too expensive. Me think you able make order in only two batches. Here be me exact order:

4 Long Swords
1 Short Axe
1 Long Mace
1 Long Hammer
1 Short Bow
1 Light Crossbow
60 Arrows
1 Two Handed Sword
1 Two Handed Blunt
1 Long Axe
1 Short Mace
1 Long Bow
1 Heavy Crossbow
1 Javelin

What price you ask for this order?

-Cho Ko Nu
Master of Weapons

All of that would be 7 golds and 9 silvers, I could still make a dagger or another 10 arrows if you want to make it an even 8 golds...

-Jehyu

Even gold be good. Add a dagger and me agree for 8 Gold. Good trade!

-Cho Ko Nu
Master of Weapons

Last edited:
Jehyu, or any other blacksmith who can spare their efforts, how much would it cost for a large two-handed club?

Briar

I usually charge 8 silvers for a club like that, I could makes you one saturday night if you want, I don't really have anything for blacksmithing for the second night yet after all.

-Jehyu

That should work. Maybe I can borrow Cho Ko Nu's if I find I need one on Friday.

Briar

Back