Calling all NPCs

To all potential NPCs for September,

If you plan on NPCing the September event please post here or email me at alliancedeadlandsnh@gmail.com.

There will be a couple advantages to contacting me ahead of time if you're going to NPC:

1) NPC's who contact me ahead of time will be awarded an additional 30 gobbies for the event. You must notify me no later than September 1st in order to be awarded the additional gobbies.

2) If you contact me ahead of time I will see what I can do about assigning you a role (or perhaps several roles) of particular interest. Bear in mind, the earlier you post or email me the more time I have to plan who shall play what.

A number of my staff members will be PCing this event. I would really rather not have to pull them to come NPC. They've all worked hard to get the chapter up and running and I think it's healthy for everyone to PC at least once per season. Therefore, there will be a lot of interesting and challenging roles for non-staffers this event. All the more reason to contact me soon.

Thank you kindly,

Gary

PS. I know a few people are willing to “jump fence” if need be. Thank you for the offer as well.

Thank you, Julie. See you soon.

I'll be NPCing as well. I just had to confirm that another commitment was able to be pushed back before i could commit to it.

Steve/Valen/Sethwin

i will be npcing as well

mike and i will be npcing september's event...i had so much fun NPCing in caldaria for that final battle that i looked at mike and said I HAVE TO NPC DEADLANDS...i miss it so much ::sniffle:: consider yourself forewarned ...the Lawsons will be rockin' the NPC HOUSE...literally if its not on a sturdy foundation... :eek:

Shhh said:
Gah, that was meant for Gary and flyaway....

Hey Jeff,

Ya mutha's been banned for sexual harassment. Oooooh.

Now now, boys. No need to bring anyone's mother into this.

Is it reeeeally harassment if nobody else is involved? Or are you referring to all of NH's crazy NPC hazing rituals? All those virgin sacrifices and bloodlettings...

strangely enough i had just posted about "rockin' the house" and when i read your post i was like WHOAH NO I DIDN"T MEAN IT LIKE THAT I JUST MEANT WE"RE BOTH BIG PEOPLE I HOPE IT HAS A STURDY FOUNDATION!!! then i read your post that it was about the love birds and i was like "whew...okay"

Clearly, Gary and Jeff, you need to watch this video.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_rBidCkJxo[/youtube]

Let that be a lesson to you.

I plan on PC-ing, but would very much like to hop fence if a stick jock is needed in any capacity.
--bill

Back