Calling All NPCs

Slice

Fighter
After meeting many new faces during this last game I was hoping to begin creating a list of people interested in NPCing for us in the future. On this list I am hoping to include a name, email address and phone number. This will allow us to reach our NPCs more directly, get a better idea of who might be coming to a particular event, send out event reminders and in general allow us better ability to keep our NPCs in the loop. You do not need to be in NPC guild to get on this list. In fact even if you only NPC'd once, but had fun and think you might want to do it again I would love it if you sent me your information. You can ask me to delete your information from the list at anytime. Also if you know folks that do not check the board but think they would like to be on this list, ask them and have them send me their info. For privacy sake please feel free to PM me here or send us an email at oregonplot@gmail.com. Thanks!!!!

Holly
Oregon Plot

This would be my first event coming up this October, and as I don't know what I would even want to play as a PC, I am totally willing to play an NPC :). I have 2 maybe 3 friends coming with that I'm sure would also want to play as an NPC if the slots are available.

Will PM with contact info, maybe we can meet up in the Portland/Vancouver area in the next fews days so someone can go over a few details with me?

Hi! We would love it if you and your friends wanted to NPC for the upcoming October Event. NPCing is free + $10 if you would like to be part of the NPC meal plan. PM me your email address and I will include you in up and coming info regarding NPCing for the event. Email will likely go out early next week.

dupe

I will also be NPC'ing at the October Event.

Travel wise, I will be either looking for a lift from the Beaverton area if anyone is going early in Friday. Otherwise, I will not be able to be leaving the area until around 7pm Friday night when the family car becomes available (bike is in the shop for a while).

I'll be coming up from Eugene, so I can stop by. PM me with some info and we'll work it out.

Back