Calling All NPCs

Slice

Fighter
It's that time again. Time to sound off if you are interested in NPCing for the March Event in two weeks. Remember, the sooner we know you will be there the more likely we are to be able to create specific roles for you. Like usual NPCing is free, but there is a $10 charge if you would like to be in on the NPC meal plan. This includes a small dinner on Friday night, breakfast, lunch and dinner on Saturday, and breakfast on Sunday. Traditionally almost all NPCs have been apart of this plan so I will assume you want in on this plan unless you state otherwise. We are still working on acquiring a chef for the weekend so if you think you would be interested in helping with that, please let us know.

I'll be there, doing the meal plan thing.

looks like i'll be able to go, also trying to get a few friends to try it out

Confirmed NPC list as of 3/12/11:
Thomas (guild)
Evan
Brandon
+ 2 new NPC
Joe (guild)
Sean (guild)
Jacob (guild) + possible new NPC
Amy (guild)
Paul's GF
Ryan Wessener
Chas
Brian Johnson

Unconfirmed:
Skyler + possible new NPC

*** All folks included on this list currently enrolled in $10 NPC meal plan. Please let me know if you do not wish to be apart of this. Final food count will occur Tuesday March 15th.

actually i'm not guild, although now that i think i got things figured out i'm thinking i might want to join NPC Guild. but i'll talk with JP and Holly at the event to figure that out

I might randomly show up Saturday night. Don't count on it though.

Brian Johnson here. My wife and I came to a practice session at JP & Holly's in January. Hoping I can get a spot for NPC for this event despite being a complete noob. =)

List updated. We would love to have you Brian. We have some NPC guild folk already ready and excited to give you a "New NPC" info session when you arrive. I suggest trying to get there by 6 or so if you can.

Keep us updated Skyler.

Really wanted to make this, but unfortunately not in the cards this time. Might try again at a later event. Have an awesome time everyone!

-Ali (Ghost)

My perpetually late-in-getting-back-to-me cousin Levi has just confirmed that he will be accompanying me once again.

well it seems like he's coming, we saw on facebook that he made plans for saturday and sunday so were guessing its pretty likely he's not coming.

oh well maybe next time, hopefully next time theres a game day more people will want to come since they won't have to commit to a whole weekend.

By my count: we are back to 19 NPCs. Looks like a very full house.
Jp
Holly
Thomas
Katelyn
Joe (guild)
Sean (guild)
Amy (guild)
Skyler
Jacob (guild)
+1
Levi
Evan
Brandon
Paul's G
Ryan
Chas (guild -sorry, was just copying Holly's)
Brian
+1
Adam

I am doing the shopping for food tonight because I am heading out Thursday night to hang with a buddy before he ships off to Florida. Please state if you are not opting in for the NPC food.

Back