Calling Female NPCs!

Flyaway Bird

Scholar
Hello you gorgeous players! After taking some time to recover from November, the Deadlands plot team have been busy little worker bees, preparing all sorts of surprises for next season. Hope you're getting excited!

To aid in our writing, we are looking for DEDICATED FEMALE NPCS for next season. We always appreciate those who are willing to hop fence each event, but in order to write and cast the number of female roles we dream of (both bennies and baddies), we need more ladies regularly in NPC camp to play them. I know y'all are getting tired of seeing my dumb face all the time!

So, please email me (deadlands.tinydancer@gmail.com) if you're interested! Serious inquiries only -- we need players with reliable attendance AND a working knowledge of the Deadlands world or willingness to learn it. We'll need you to know your stuff!

Deadlands: Where the female of the species may just be more deadly than the male.

Addendum: We have received messages from players who are not female-gendered and yet interested in playing female roles. We are committed to equality, inclusivity and respect and are willing to speak to anyone seriously interested in taking on NPC roles of any gender or orientation, regardless of the player's own gender or orientation. If you fall into that category, please email me and we will be thrilled to work with you.

Back