Calling of Potions and Rituals

Sae Azaka

To all of Wayside, I will be taking the small visit if anyone wishes of my services, if not my company. It has been a long time since this healer adventured and I will remedy that very soon.

I Gorka, We Friends now.
Gorka need potions, Cure light wounds, Its how Gorka keep most alive, Go in Gorkas Orange Bag of Healing. Gorka force down dying throughts they better. Gorka Trade with make less Earth circle work.

-Healer Gorka

Healer Azaka... if ya are gonna stop by Wayside's lands, I'm in a bit of need for some light curative potions, as well as some spell shield, awaken, and antidote ones if you have them. If you could talk to me about prices either before or when we meet, I would appreciate it.

-Tarqaq Fox

To Gorka,
I totally understand the need for small curatives, as well as the creative nature behind them. Before I was a Potion Master, everyone in Wayside knew me by "That weird elf running around feeding people potions" guy. I will batch to make a tall order and we will talk more over drink (Romani influence).

To Tarqaq,
Like I told Gorka, I will make a tall order of curatives, I will see also what can be done for spell shield and awakens. However, antidotes are alchemy and I do not possess the ability to make them. Purifies I can but those are a lot more demanding and harder to make. Eldandral and Marcena are better suited for antidotes I believe.

To El and Marcena,
If I am wrong let me know, I have to dust of my ears from time to time and things just go with passage of time while your nose is in a book or plant.

If its antidotes and awakens you need.... I can provide them. Business has been a bit slow all winter so we the merchants of Hitch 42 are willing to slash prices on all alchemy.

Place your orders now!

Grift
Sales Manager
Hitch 42

SAE AZAKA!!! I have missed you e'er this winter! I could find it in my heart to terry back to the ol' stompin' grounds...maybe you'd be up for a little bit more of that Romani influence. ;)

Fortune Find You,

~Marcey...who, while better in alchemy that Eldandiril, is surpassed by that other guy.

Back