Calling Outlanders and Local Adventurers

Tylo

::Those who choose to have their characters experience this message see an old, scarred dwarf with a long braided beard. Those who have met Sir Jierden Fenstermacher will recognize the resemblance.::

To the outlanders, heroes, and defenders of Trevaelia,

You continue to surprise me. This was to be a private missive to Lieutenant Shay, but as I prepared my ink and quills I found that you had already begun discussion in dreams. So I suppose this is a missive to all of you. My lord-in-waiting will bring an inked copy to the Healer’s Cup in the coming days, for those I was not able to reach.

Herald Evergreen’s dreaming reached the attention of myself and some of the other soldiers stationed in Twinspire Vale. Our war-wizards have consulted their charts and can corroborate Herald Evergreen’s findings - there is a magical alignment occurring on the 20th and 21st. While we are not sure Tzero will attempt to employ falling stars as siege weaponry, our intelligence suggests that he is planning something, and the timing cannot be coincidental.

We believe we have a counter-strategy, and we ask that all adventurers willing to assist us be present at the Healer’s Cup at noon-time on the twentieth day of this month, the Month of Blossoms, to finalize this plan. I will not be able to join you for this meeting, but you will know my representative and he will speak for me in this matter.

I am aware that some of you may have parlayed with Tzero. If you believe this matter can be settled peacefully, we would be happy to spare ourselves the casualties. However, I have waged war against a creature of Tzero’s power before, and I know that beings like him often get where they are through duplicity, opportunism, and guile. To bring a lasting peace with him would require him to believe he lacks the power to gain more through war; and things like Tzero will rarely come to believe that.

In closing, I ask you to not further discuss any plans regarding the Vor in the dreamlands. Lord Tzero has proven able to intrude upon our slumber, and to allow such a potent creature time to prepare for us is to invite disaster. Lieutenant Shay: you will consider this an order.

May the luck of the dragons be with you.

- Sir Jierden Fenstermacher -

Back