Calling Radulfr!

Valdyr

Hey there. I had paid for a silvered spear during the Bayenna weekend event last year and had mentioned in character that Alis would pick it up because I was expecting to be gone for a while in and out of character but would meet up with her later. I was just wondering if that was ever produced or not so I might possibly work out having it for mod day, or if it will be later.

Thanks!

Hey there. I had paid for a silvered spear during the Bayenna weekend event last year and had mentioned in character that Alis would pick it up because I was expecting to be gone for a while in and out of character but would meet up with her later. I was just wondering if that was ever produced or not so I might possibly work out having it for mod day, or if it will be later.

Thanks!
It was produced, I had not been approached to pick it up, Abtus should still have it in the lamplight guild stores.

It was produced, I had not been approached to pick it up, Abtus should still have it in the lamplight guild stores.
Thank you so much. I know, it's completely my fault for not being around. I shall pick it up or have it picked up on my behalf in April.

Back