Can a liquid be ritually enchanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alavatar

Baron
1. Can a liquid be the "Physical" target of a ritual? If the enchantment duration is extended the item technically becomes indestructable, but a liquid is relatively formless and so can be manipulated to fit it's container as well as seperated into a near infinite number of parts. Which brings me to a follow-up question.

2. If you "can" enchant a liquid can the liquid change state? i.e. If you freeze the liquid can it become solid? Or heat the enchanted liquid can it turn gaseous (evaporate)? Can the liquid be applied such as enchanted ink to paper or a tattoo?

Alavatar said:
1. Can a liquid be the "Physical" target of a ritual? If the enchantment duration is extended the item technically becomes indestructable, but a liquid is relatively formless and so can be manipulated to fit it's container as well as seperated into a near infinite number of parts. Which brings me to a follow-up question.

2. If you "can" enchant a liquid can the liquid change state? i.e. If you freeze the liquid can it become solid? Or heat the enchanted liquid can it turn gaseous (evaporate)? Can the liquid be applied such as enchanted ink to paper or a tattoo?

From ARC :
No, a liquid can not be the physical target of a ritual / ritually enchanted

-Renee Iovino
Alliance Chair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back