Can anybody hear me...help me...I'm here

Khaadijah

...is anyone out there?...help me, please?...please, no more pain...I don't have much time, they will come for me soon...more questions...They are right, I am weak...Flesh is weak...I should have saved Ragnar and Parduc...I can be stronger...flesh is weak...Rhaego was here...angry...telling me I could be safe from the killing...I could be strong...he keeps telling me, showing me how weak the organic is...he's gone...they keep taunting me...keep causing pain...keep taking away my body...he talks to me...talks when we share forms...tells me to give in...to see the truth...stops me when I try to run away or call out for help...I am trying to dream...trying to dream of help...they will come and wake me soon...they will cause more pain and be angry with me for being weak......Rhaego knows where I am...where is he...he knows where I am...its so lonely here...no more pain, please...help me...

I hear you Khaadijah, niece of Lord Knight Commander Ragnar. Remember who you are. You are Captain Khaadijah. You have stood with me against foes that should have destroyed us. You stayed. You fought with me. You are strong, do not believe him. We are strong in spite of being able to feel pain. It makes us alive. It makes you who you are. Brave, tough, family to many, hero to ALL. Do not give up. Hold on to what makes you Khaadijah. Embrace it. Without flesh you won't feel the sea breeze on your fur, the smell of the salty air, the feeling of the ship's sails humming through her ropes and into her boards. You are strong. Your family will come for you.

I will dream and be with you when you sleep. You are not alone.

-Gwendara

Khaadijah...is that you? Listen to Gwndara, and know you are not alone. Let this just be one more enemy you have stood against and have lived to see driven before you. You and yours have stood alongside us all when evil has stuck, and we shall return the acts in kind. You are not alone, for we are with you.
--Amaranthus

Khaadijah be ztrong. You cannot let ziz over take you. I hear your pain but do not give in. Do no let zome perzon tear you apart. You are ztronger zen 'im. Jarrin iz trying to find a vay to you. I know he'll make it zome 'ow.

Lanna Rose

I'm here...I hear you...I will stay strong - even through the pain. I am scared...I saw Zarden and now I do not smell the smells of town...they make me not see at times...and then...I hurt...they are worse than Rhaego...he will come back...make them stop...make them stop the pain...is it day or night...where am I...please find me...I am here....

Back