*CANCELED due to flooding* June 30 - July 2 Event: "Spring's Fruition" PLAYER LIST

KialdaLoa

Scholar
New Hampshire Staff
Our next event's plot teaser has been announced!

Cinderfel Event 2.jpg

Spring's Fruition:

Spring has come to Mer, and the kingdom of Cinderfel and its allies find themselves embroiled in war once more. Levomire and his army already hold the majority of the continent and now threaten to spill across the rest of it. Yet, war is not the only threat in Unmei. Lurking on the periphery, outside the spotlight, clandestine schemes are ripening. With attention focused on the fight at hand, will others hear the whispers of menace before they bare fruit.

July Cinderfel Player List.jpg

[Updated 6/22]

NPCs:
1. Brandy S
2. Jeremy D
3. Brian D
4. Dustin S
5. Seth P

PCs:
1. Mark S
2. Susie G
3. Albert L
4. Nick W
5. Rachel D
6. Jim A
7. Steve D
8. Evan D
9. Jake D
10. Marie
11. M.
12. Brian M.
13. Justin D.
14. Nate K
15. Adam C

Please pre-reg (by Tuesday, June 20th, for discount!) via 2 steps:

1. CMA your card: https://db.alliancelarp.com/events/743

2. Purchase the event: https://www.alliancelarpnh.com/#prereg

Getting CMA cards filled out (stats, magic items, crafting... everything!) makes a BIG difference to our logistics team as we work to transition smoothly to the 2.1 rules being live! PLEASE set up your info in the CMA asap.
1f642.png

Last edited:
Thanks so much to everyone who got their CMA info registered by our goal date of Tuesday! Logistics will go so much better now!

Two things:

- It's not too late to sign up and come to the event!! (full price is $65!)

- WE NEED NPCs!!!! (NPCing is FREE! And we are currently at our ratio cap!!)

See y'all soon!!!

*official weather update*

Dear Alliance New Hampshire Players,

I regret to inform you that due to the unusual weather conditions we have been experiencing, we have made the difficult decision to cancel the upcoming event. I offer my sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

The continuous rainfall has resulted in inadequate time for the water to drain away, leading to significant standing water in parts of the event site.

This is an uncommon occurrence for our region. And we have reports from locals that they have standing water on their property that they have never seen.

We understand that many of you have made arrangements and commitments, and we want to mitigate any financial losses. Waiting any longer could pose a significant risk of people losing deposits on offsite housing, etc.

Rest assured, we are actively working on identifying the problem areas and exploring options for future development to prevent this from happening again.

I want to express my deep gratitude for your unwavering support and patience throughout this challenging time. Your dedication to Alliance New Hampshire is truly appreciated, and we are committed to delivering unforgettable experiences for our community in the future.

Thank you once again, and please stay tuned for further updates.

Best regards,

Stephen
GM Alliance New Hampshire

Please use my pre pay for the next cinderfel weekend. I will pre reg ahead of time. Thank you

Back