Carpooling from VT

Hernando

Hey hey, if anyone is on, or slightly out of, my way from Brookfield, VT and would like to share the gas money to travel to the NH site do speak up. It wouldn't be a pricey share since my car gets ~40 miles/gallon. Also, if you are on (or slightly out of) the way to any other chapter I would love to pick you up too.

Good music is required though. Also, no smelly kids.

Hey Ryan,

I live in Concord NH and my house is a little less than a half an hour away from the site. I don't really wanna drive, I was wondering if you would come pick me up? Also bring my stuff to the car...and put it in the car...and feed my cats. Thanks loads big guy.

love always
Gavin :D

Utieties said:
Hey Ryan,

I live in Concord NH and my house is a little less than a half an hour away from the site. I don't really wanna drive, I was wondering if you would come pick me up? Also bring my stuff to the car...and put it in the car...and feed my cats. Thanks loads big guy.

love always
Gavin :D

I'm sorry, you seem to have missed or ignored the "No smelly kids" requirement.

Last time we went we were so packed up we could hardly see out the rear window!! Jeepers I need a big SUV that runs on snow or solar power....cool beans...other Vermonters!!!

Tzydl Zhitelava said:
Last time we went we were so packed up we could hardly see out the rear window!! Jeepers I need a big SUV that runs on snow or solar power....cool beans...other Vermonters!!!

Stop trying to jack threads. It is getting really annoying and your SUV desires have no pertinence to the topic.

My cats are not smelly...well maybe Orson, but he has a cut on his neck and I have to clean...so its a medicine smell.

Corey talks funny!

Shotgun! No Blitz!

I'm sure this violates the basic rules of shotgun, but I still get it. so there. ^_^

Back