Cash for weapons (reps)

Howdy! I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me out with something. My weapon making skills suck so I was looking to see if someone would be able to make me the following: a long sword, a short sword, and a long bow--all lightweight weapons. I'm not looking for any fancy designs on any of these weapons, just a reliable weapon maker who can make excellent reps. I'm willing to of course pay for mats + time with cash. I'm posting this here in hopes that someone would be able to make them and bring them to the April event (not 100% necessary, but this is optimal). While I won't be there I'm sure I could find someone to take the cash up (or I could even do Paypal if you really wanted) and take care of the exchange for me.

If anyone is interested in helping out please shoot me a PM with costs and details. If you can do it but won't be there in April that's fine too. It's not that important that I get the weapons by then, but it would be one less thing to worry about. Thank you! :)

I think on the Ohio boards Parduc was selling some reps. Also, Will made my longsword which I believe you borrowed so you know his work. His name here is koshinara I think.

Back