Casting a Permanent Circle of Power - Earth

Sswanson

Artisan
Owner
Marshal
Wisconsin Staff
Adventurers!

At this coming market we will be casting the Permanent Earth Circle. We have the scroll and Catalyst for this. At this time, any Earth Casters who wish to participate in the casting are welcome to assist. Assisting will allow you to be Invested at the Circle from its inception. All Earth Casters are welcome to assist so long as they meet the minimum threshold for assisting in a Ritual! ((OOC: 9th Level Earth Spell Slot and at least 2 HM to put into Unified Casting))

Please be prepared to do this on Friday Night. Ideally we will do it around the 11pm time frame baring roaming monsters or other such issues. Please send me a message on the winds if you would like to participate and are intending on being at this coming Market but will be unable to make 11pm. If enough people need a time adjustment, one will be announced.

I will be casting this this weekend regardless of assistance but these are not my lands so I would like to make sure those who intend to call Kaida Sanu home be involved and have a tie to the Circle.

In Service,

Lady Beryl Bunchberry Birch

Last edited:
I will be there in spades......plus you can't do it without me since I have the catalyst
~Lorelei

Lorelei,

I feel like Challenge Accepted is not the appropriate answer but that is what my brain thought.

<3 B

You're creating the Healer's Guild, I would prefer to wait so that you can be part of this.

New casting time, lunch time!

B

Back