Casting Call

Alopex

Hey folks.
I'm looking for some specialized talent among NPCs for the up-and-coming event. Anybody with an entertaining talent- here I primarily refer to acrobats, jugglers, musicians, what-have-you- please contact me at your earliest convenience at my Deadlands-Specific email address, that being DeadlandsCivilEngineer@gmail.com. Prompt response would be preferred. This ought to be a good opportunity to showcase those skills.

Thanks,
Corey

I am really talented at playing a boulder however I am not NPCing...my rock talents will forever remain hidden...deep in the recesses of my mind :D

::clears throat, looks around; gives post a little bump::

I hereby extend the offer to people who plan on PCing the event, primarily those who wouldn't object to jumping the fence for a bit.

I should be PCing, but I'm not positive -- but if you need an extra vocalist, drop me an email to youthculture@gmail.com. Finals are kicking my *** at the moment, but I should be able to get back to you soon-ish if you need a hand.

I am much in the same boat.
I should be PCing, but will be more then happy to lend my vocal talents for what ever need you have.

me too with the singing!!! :D especially if i get to wear one of my new masks!!! and a mysterious dark cloak and the tavern isn't too busy...ugh...heheheheheheh

I play the bass and sing in a band :)

I also enjoy jumping the fence.

My bass guitars are very out of genera though. Any one have an acoustic?

I MIGHT be able to get a dinosaur of an accoustic that's notoriously out of tune...
... let's save that for emergency backup capacity, shall we?

It's looking like this may just fly- keep the responses coming as you can, folks, and I'll explain the scenario when the opportunity presents itself.

Also, good to hear from you, ****- looking forward to seeing you again, man.

I lied, by the way, I'm not going to be there. SORRY COREY.

You... BASTARD.

You not-going-to-be-there-BASTARD.

I hope you have fun with your little ski ballet tea party or whatever it is you do.

I'll bet you don't have any entertaining talents anyway.
... apart from ski ballet tea partying, I guess.

I could probably jump the fence (well, maybe roll under it? :D) For a bit - I can sing some, but I get a little winded just talking lately since I am running out of lung room. I would be willing to give it a shot if you still need people though.

Don't want to put unnecessary strain upon you if possible; If it's no trouble and you feel the urge when we're running this (It'll probably be morning/early afternoon) having you along would be lovely.

::nudge::

Last call, folks: I've got a few takers, but I'm looking for more! MORE, I SAY!

Hey, I just sent you an unintentionally long e-mail responding to this post, so reply or something... I need to know what equipment to bring.

P.S. This is Micah/Poncho/Gyorgy.

I'm NPCing next event. This is my first post, so I just thought I should say hi.

Poncho! Man, all these people I haven't seen in way too long popping up! It's better than birthdays!

I'll check your email and get right back to you.

Poncho said:
Hey, I just sent you an unintentionally long e-mail responding to this post, so reply or something... I need to know what equipment to bring.

P.S. This is Micah/Poncho/Gyorgy.

I'm NPCing next event. This is my first post, so I just thought I should say hi.

Looking forward to seeing you!

-Craig

Back