Casting call!

We NEED NPC's for the June/July events. I'm talking tons of oportunities for fun and dynamic combat and RP roles. These are going to be two jam packed events and we need your help to pull it off. As an extra added bonus we are curently trying to change the date of our July event so that it no longer conflicts with Catskills. The events are heavilly connected and will be Sean and Gary joint events. Please let us know!!

Sean

Hey Sean,

I can be available for Friday and saturday for NPCing in June. Can't be around on Sunday though. Can't get Monday off from work. So Let me know if you need anything in particular.
Mark

I should be able to NPC in June. Sounds like it'll be a good time!

Sean: I'm still down for the role we talked about, and if there's something else I can do that weekend, let me know.

Is that still just the July event? If so, I can jump fence for some of June (but I'd really like to PC at least 75% of it).

So I found my way back to the board...I was lost not being able to get to the site, but whatever. So, anywho I will be NPCing those events. Just so you know.

~Emily

I haven't played in a few years, but I'd like to come by and npc for your June event (assuming I can get the days off work). I'll even throw in a friend or two if i can :)

I'll be there for June and July in Deadlands and I have continually begged for a COOL RP role from Gary but I haven't heard anything. If you tell me ahead of time the type of thing you want me to play, then I will put more time and effort into the costuming of that role. ::HINT HINT NUDGE NUDGE POKE IN THE EYE:::

but as you all know I sucketh at the battle stuff...

I, due to monetary issues, will probably be NPCing the upcoming June event. If you need a lesser role filled, I will take it. (I probably won't be able to make it to the site until Saturday morning, though)

Ill lilky be pc-ing June, but feel free to pull me for anything you need.
--bill

I'm gonna PC after all, but I'll pop by NPC camp every so often to ask if you need me for anything. Please don't hesitate to ask me to come do stuff for you.

i'd give people rides...if there was anyone that actually lived NORTH of us.... all y'all live down south :(

Air Raksa said:
thinking about NPCing (if me and jess can go)... i like to hit people with foam-covered-plumbing supplies, if that helps find me a cool role :)

-Brian

Done.

I object strenuosly to being referred to as from the south in much the same way I suspect Bill Gates would object to being called poor, even if the speaker was Carlos Slim.

Back