Casting call!

I will be attending, with my son and about 5 of his friends who will be newbies. I want choice rolls, tree moss, goblins, and Neveklos :twisted: please (sp.)

-Moffat

Well looky who we have here. Things have changed my friend. Neveklos is I'm sure beyond the point of no return, but Nicodemus could use a few good henchmen ::cough:: I mean "men-at-arms". That's what nobles have right? Only villains have henchmen. Nope, not one of those. I swear.

So it turns out I will be there this weekend, I got the confirmation to go. I will be NPCing, so if you need me to do anything just let me know.

Hullo there!

I'm a new face, and excited to be joining you folks as an NPC this weekend. I've LARPed for years in SoCal, and recently moved back to New England, so it's nice to finally be getting the chance to swing some foam again. I'm bringing a friend who's RP'd extensively, but never LARPed before, in the hopes of getting him addicted. :D

Looking forward to meeting you all!
-Emi

Emi,

Ask for Gary or Ray. We'll get your crew set up.

Look forward to meeting you as well,
Gary

I will be there. Most definitely. I'm always ready for whatever. Can't wait for this weekend. Only a couple more days. Lol. See you all soon.

Luke,

Look forward to having you as well.

Thanks for coming.

Jeff- it has been established only villains have MINIONS. Henchmen are fine as they can be of the good or evil flavor. But minions are always pawns of evil.

I will be PCing the event, but I would love to jump the fence for a bit, especially if there was RP involved!

NPC for July
--bill

Back