Casting Rituals

Mathis

Scholar
Over the winter I was cleaning the Tower and found some Reagents that are close to expiring. If you have Ritual Scrolls you're looking to have cast and need a few more Reagents let me know what you're looking for and we'll make a deal.

-Mathis

Sir Mathis,

I do not hold any Ritual Scrolls at this time, but am hoping to make some acquisitions in the near future. When do you expect your Reagents to expire? I would be interested in obtaining Heartstone, and perhaps some other miscellaneous Reagents. I have gold, but I am still confounded by this modern, and warped currency so I am not certain what would make a reasonable deal.

I hope your Tower clearing efforts were successful.

May the flowers of spring soon bloom in your path,

Jote, Daughter of Autumn

Last edited:
Jote (and others)

I have some Reagents that will lose their potency before the end of this year but also quite a few that will not survive next year, including some Heartstone. I would much rather these go to use than be wasted so I am sure we can come to a fair price.

-Mathis

If you have Reagents that are not slated to other adventurers, but are close to expiring, I will purchase those that travel the mists at 1 gold. They will be used to produce arms and equipment for either adventurers or guards, depending on need. If you wish to simply receive the goods crafted in exchange, that is also welcome.

This should be considered a last resort, but is an open invitation to all with expiring Reagents that travel the mists.

Goods are created this way, but at great cost. This is an endeavor to see some gain from the arduous undertaking that is adventuring when your loot expires.

-Joseph Smith

Joseph Smith,
Are you returning to the area? Will you be able to settle your debt?

I can send a proxy if that is convenient to you.

-Gideon

Gideon,

I have been in the area, and your payment is ready. If you'll be attending the journey to Kalinthas, please see Emric for your payment. If sending a representative, have them use our password.

Thank you.

-Joseph Smith

Wonderful

Emric,
Arai will be collecting for me.

Back